Imperial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MrPonden Application [Declined]

2 posters

Go down

MrPonden Application [Declined] Empty MrPonden Application [Declined]

Post by Ponden Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:49 pm

hi guys my ign is MrPonden i am a lvl 44 Crit assassin. was hoping to join u guys in your guild i heard from someone that u guys use ventrilo and stuff thats cool i use it to:D.

i am from Sweden have a 6 year old son named Kevin

i use to play like 6 hours a day mabye more or less depends on my work and stuff.
and i have played with some of u guys in party before and we had fun did some money quest to with some imperials.

if there is anything else u need to know just let me know. GL dudes /////Ponden

Ponden

Back to top Go down

MrPonden Application [Declined] Empty Re: MrPonden Application [Declined]

Post by Admin Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:49 pm

Hey all please use the selected template when applying for Imperial , Its short simple and sweet as we know that not everyones first language is english. Please remeber the first requirement of being eligible for Imperial is you must be at least level 37 but for Healers and Mages are level 30. Please try and put effort in to your application if there is anything worse i hate its someone who gives one word answers & has no enthusiasm. Last but not least Good Luck!

\Either we accept or reject, we will still lock the post after we make our decision on it. We will mark it with "[Accepted]" or "[Declined]" next to your post's subject, and reason(s) will be given for declines.

RLN (Real life name):

DOB (Date of birth):

MALE/FEMALE :

IGN (In-game name):

CLASS / LEVEL :

FRIENDS IN GUILD ( if any ) :

PREVIOUS GAMING EXPERIENCE :

PREVIOUS CLANS :

WHY I WANT TO JOIN IMPERIAL :
Admin
Admin
Admin